According to curators at Oglethorpe University Art Museum, we heard that there is enormous turnout. It is open until March 6, which is one day before the Advanced classhere at JEC, so if you are coming to the class, please take this opportunity to experience the exhibition!
Please check our Facebook Fan Page as we have posted several videos and photos of the exhibition.
Also, it is not too late to reserve your seat for Advanced Class, which will be held at JEC on March 7 – 11, as we have two more seats.
For more details about the Exhibition, please click here
To proceed for Advanced Class registration, click here
Last Chance for Pre Order Special Offer
Have you already pre ordered the one and only Kurenai-kai portfolio? If not, please take this opportunity to get one! This special pre-order campaign will end on Feb 26 EST.
JEC has been working hard to spread the concept of Nuido. Our collaborating partner, Kurenai-kai has just released a publication, “Kurenai-kai Exhibition 40th Anniversary Portfolio“. Kurenai-kai marked 40th anniversary for holding exhibition called Zenkokuten. Commemorating this occasion, a portfolio book which gathered the member’s embroideries from Tokyo Nagoya and Osaka branches was published.
Best of all, any designs in the book are available for stitching! If you find any design you would like to stitch, please submit form.
This is a must have book as features are:
- Letter size 8.5″ x 11″ (210mm×297mm), soft cover
- Contains 119 pages in full color
- Line up of exhibition flyer images
- The BEST COLLECTION in the exhibition history of 40 years
- Kimono, obi, bags, interior designs etc. stitched by Kurenai-kai members
- Contains greetings by president, head of branches of Kurenai-kai, and Noh dance master in Japanese
Special Offer for Pre order campaign until Feb 26, 2016
- Special Pre order price for this edition is $63.70 USD which is 15% discount of the retail price of $75.00 USD. It is flat rate discount for General, Members and Teachers.
The Book will be available for pickup from 2016 Advanced Class in Atlanta, USA which will be held on Mar 7 - 11, 2016 or shipped out worldwide after Mar 15, 2016.
If you would like to pickup at JEC, you can do so by following this instruction.
Also, please take advantage of cheaper shipping method such as USPS media mail (publication package only) and First-Class international etc.