We are offering gift wrapping service which will transform ordinary gift giving into an extraordinary gifting experience for this special occasion. Our gift wrapping method is stylized in Japan and we will be using Washi (Japanese handmade paper) for center strip. Below image is an example and will not look exactly the same.
For this holiday season, we are offering this service for FREE! Just add the gift wrap item to your cart upon checkout. Please note that this service might end when we are out of precious handmade paper. You can also add message to your gift. It is possible to send this gift to the person directly by selecting different address upon checkout.
You can select from various Japanese papers, base wrap, and even place origami on top to create one and only gift for special someone.
*Please note that wrapping is applied only to inside items not the outside package box or envelope. We do not wrap large items such as embroidery frames.
For more details, please click below button.
For Special Someone
It is getting closer to winter holiday. Finding the perfect gift for someone isn’t always easy. JEC store has an incredible selection of embroidery products, but sometimes you just can’t find the right gift for that special someone. Whether it’s a birthday present, holiday gift, employee reward, a gift to celebrate a special occasion, or a simple gesture of appreciation. Here are the items you may want to consider.
PayPal Billing Agreement – Better Choice for On-file Payment
As it is quite bothersome to enter credit card info at nuido.com or call JEC for new credit card update, we are glad to announce PayPal Billing Agreement Method.
It is simply a more secure and convenient replacement for online credit card/PayPal payment and JEC on-file credit card payment. It will only take 3 minutes to set up.
If you wish to ease your mind with payment at JEC, please follow below instruction:
- Please login to nuido.com. If you forgot password, click here
- Go to Account > Billing Agreement
- From drop down menu, select PayPal Billing Agreement and click Create
- You will be directed to PayPal. You can use existing account or create a new one. Follow the given steps and click Agree and Continue
- You will receive a message that the billing agreement has been created
- Upon JEC Store checkout, you will see the PayPal Billing Agreement method in the Payment method step. If you select this option, you do not need to login to PayPal account!
- If you usually place orders via email or FAX and wish to replace on-file credit card with this secure method, please contact us at support@japaneseembroidery
- Please note that PayPal payment will be made with your default payment method unless you select a preferred payment method. To make changes, go to My money in your PayPal Profile, and update the My preapproved payments section.